Configurable via APP
The AXESS TMC tags allow persons or objects to be identified automatically by simply approaching within a few meters of the reader, thus automating the opening of the gates or allowing the localisation within an area.
BLE Tags allow the detection of transits, time and attendance and hands-free access control.
BLE Tags can also be used for real-time localisation of persons and objects in an indoor or confined area (with BLE or BLE+UWB technology for high-precision localisation) or of the route taken by persons and vehicles in outdoor areas, anywhere (geographic localisation with BLE+GPS technology).
Finally, by installing a BLE RFID reader on a workstation or operating machine, it can be automatically activated when the operator approaches with the BLE Tag.
BLE Tag allows:
• Access control and automatically record attendance
• Open any gate hands-free from adjustable distances (up to 10 metres)
• Check those present in an area (suitable for Safety applications)
• Monitor the use of workstations and equipment and prevent the use by unauthorised personnel
The CaBLE App allows easily configuring BLE tags via smartphone.
By means of CaBLE it is possible:
• to update the Tag firmware
• to configure Tag parameters and reset them to the default values
• to check the battery status