Attendance and security
XPoint TOUCH combines the operating characteristics of an advanced Time and Attendance and Access Control terminal with those of a multi-application controller that enables performing multiple functions, even without a PC.
Available in two models
• XPoint TOUCH 10: 10-inch 1024×600 display. Optional integrated video camera;
• XPoint TOUCH 7: 7-inch 480×800 display.
The large touchscreen display and intuitive interface allow clearly displaying the personal information, reviewing transactions and displaying messages.
The user or operating interface of XPoint GLASS is touch screen and its functions and language can be completely customised using the XAtlas software.
Each user can also be associated with a Peripheral Profile to enable or disable some of the functions or menu items that can be used by other workstations.
Everything under control
The main function of XPoint TOUCH:
- Human Resources: management of time and attendance with the introduction of “reasons” (off-site work, overtime, lateness, etc.) consultation of personal data (first and last clocking transaction, work hour balances, etc.);
- Canteen Management: tracking of meal reservation or consumption, with or without menu composition, number of meals consumed displayed on a large, bright graphic display;
- Access Control: locking/unlocking of individual access points or all access points in an area, by-passing of one or more authorisation checks, instructions for visitors, digital intercom;
- Intrusion Detection: arming/disarming of zone alarms, alarm list, enabling/disabling of alarm actuators;
- Safety: indication of escape routes and list of people present at assembly points in the event of evacuation;
- Impartial: random drawing of a transaction for checks (among the parameters configurable: maximum number of simultaneous inspections, access point blocked or free during inspection, etc.)