Goodbye badges. All in one App!
Entro is the Axess TMC mobile application, which, together with the BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) reader, allows timestamping the timecard, opening doors, turnstiles and gates and managing the visitors, comfortably, by means of a smartphone. In addition to employees, it can also be used by visitors for independent access without passing through a reception desk.
The BLE reader, fitted with a TTL serial interface, is compatible with all terminals of our wide offer.
Access control and time and attendance: how does it work?
The Smartphone sends an encrypted code to the terminal via Bluetooth: this technology has the advantage of not requiring prior pairing, i.e. pairing the devices before data can be exchanged. The opening of the gate occurs by simply approaching the smartphone to the terminal or even from a long distance.
The reading distance is adjustable in the application settings: from 30 cm up to 10 metres.
This versatility makes various applications possible: from time and attendance and access control (reading distance of a few cm) to operating a driveway barrier from your car (reading distance of a few metres). This last function is very useful for vehicle access: in fact, it will be possible to control the opening of the access barriers, without having to lean out of the window with the badge.
Visitor management: how does it work?
ENTRO App is compatible with the Entry365, the cloud service which allows access control software to automatically acquire the ID code of the users. Using ENTRO APP together with Entry365 cloud service, simplifies visitor management to following four simple steps:
- The visitor downloads the Entro app and registers free of charge using his/her e-mail.
- The Entry365 cloud system assigns a unique credential to the visitor’s e-mail and sends it to the smartphone from which the Subject has registered.
- The access control systems acquire the credential associated with the e-mail of the guest from the Entry365 cloud service, via a web service, and enable the access when and where needed.
- The visitor confirms his/her presence and, on the day of the visit, logs in independently using his/her smartphone as a badge. The smartphone will send the credential that has already been enabled to the BLE (Bluetooth) reader.
The advantages of the Entro App:
- more security, by eliminating the card duplication risk;
- zero chance of losing badges;
- zero costs with the replacement/manufacturing of new badges;
- easier timestamping in environments where the terminals are not close to the workplace (e.g. construction site);
- simple management of preregistered visitors without using a reception desk